American Playground Company has one of the largest support teams in the Nation. Our lineup of professionals is diverse and support the entire Midwest. Our core leadership team are trained experts not only in the playground industry but across many trades in construction.
• Mitch Smith, Project Manager and Lead Designer. Mitch is a Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) and has been trained with Play & Park Structures as a Certified Installer. Mitch has 15 years of outdoor construction experience from hands-on to design and project management.
• Matt Vogel, Division Leader. Matt has over 17 years of construction experience, division management and operations management.
• Chris Stange, Project Superintendent. Chris is a Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) and has been trained with Play & Park Structures as a Certified Installer. Chris has 15 years of outdoor construction experience from complete installation and project management.
• Eric Plooster, Project and Construction Supervision. Eric has successfully managed seven installation crews working in several States, completing hundreds of projects each year.
Our Midwest leadership team is a group of true construction professionals having completed hundreds of recreational installations.
• Chad Hancock, Grand Island, Nebraska, 15 years experience
• Mike McKinney, Omaha, Nebraska, 20 years experience
• Jeff Husmann, Des Moines, Iowa, 15 years experience
• Calvin Bender, Kansas City, Kansas, 22 years experience
• Bruce Shimp, Rochester, Minnesota, 15 years experience
• Jeff Cushing, Sioux City, Iowa, 10 years experience
• Jon Plugge, Lincoln, Nebraska, 15 years experience
Each leadership team members manages a bricks and mortar location in his respective location, managing several installation crews, sales staff, operations and fabrication staff members. These are full service locations in their respective communities, ready to serve you.