American Playground Company has one of the largest support teams in the Nation. Our lineup of professionals is diverse and support the entire Midwest. Our core leadership team are trained experts not only in the playground industry but across many trades in construction.
• Mitch Smith, Estimator. Mitch is a Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) and has been trained with Superior Recreation as a Certified Installer. Mitch has 15 years of outdoor construction experience from hands-on to design and project management.
• Matt Vogel, Division Leader. Matt has over 17 years of construction experience, division management and operations management.
• Chris Stange, Project Manager and Designer. Chris is a Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) and has been trained with Superior Recreation as a Certified Installer. Chris has 20 years of outdoor construction experience from complete installation and project management.
• Eric Plooster, Project and Construction Supervision. Eric has successfully managed seven installation crews working in several States, completing hundreds of projects each year.
• Loren Block, Project Manager and Designer. Loren is a Certified Playground Safety inspector and trained by Superior recreation as a certified installer. Loren has over 20 years into playground business from design, installation and project management.
Our Midwest leadership team is a group of true construction professionals having completed hundreds of recreational installations.
• Chad Hancock, Grand Island, Nebraska, 15 years experience
• Mike McKinney, Omaha, Nebraska, 20 years experience
• Jeff Husmann, Des Moines, Iowa, 15 years experience
• Calvin Bender, Kansas City, Kansas, 22 years experience
• John Utley, Rochester, Minnesota, 15 years experience
• John Troidl, Lincoln, Nebraska, 15 years experience
• Ross Lippincott, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, 15 years experience
• Chris Lathrop, Madison, Wisconsin, 15 years experience
Each leadership team members manages a bricks and mortar location in his respective location, managing several installation crews, sales staff, operations and fabrication staff members. These are full service locations in their respective communities, ready to serve you.
Commercial Playground Equipment